Sunday, March 20, 2011

To All 3 People Who Read My Blog

Alright I actually have a great reason for not posting. The GREATEST reason.

That's right Mr Sweet Cheeks is here. Blake Thomas Benson or as Lola calls him Blank Thomas was born February 25th. Seriously I am so in love.

And for those interested in the nitty gritty details of the birth story...
Lola I did a natural birth. It was 2 days of labor and 3 1/2 hours of pushing. Crazy right? No crazy is doing natural birth again (that's right on purpose) for Ryder. Almost 2 days of labor and 3 pushes (much better than Lola). Blake induction and an epidural. I HEART EPIDURALS.  7 hours 3 pushes. Chances of me doing a natural birth again... zero. Seriously after doing both I feel like a fool for doing natural twice. 


7 comments:

  1. I am one of the three people out there that read your blog. Congratulations on the beautiful baby boy. And I agree with you on epidurals. Admittedly I have only gone through child birth once but I still say the epidural is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! He is adorable!! So happy for you. And I'm also one of the three people who read your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK. HOW? did i miss this post????? He is a beautiful little boy! I'm glad you liked your labor/delivery too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, Dolly. He's beautiful. Now, can I have the next one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all Dolly... there is plenty more than 3 people who read your blog!

    Second... congratulations, Blake is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Dolly! Long time no see. I hope you guys are well. Congrats on the house too! Sarah Parente @ www.slightlycrunchymama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete