Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pretty in Pink


Lola is quite infatuated with the bathroom; she just loves all the potions and lotions that it contains. She can’t quite seem to figure out though what goop goes where. She has narrowed it down to lips and hair so far we've had Vaseline in the hair and hair pomade on the lips. Today she was feeling quite original and was trying to think outside the box. At least that's what I told myself when I found she had applied nail polish to her lips (it was actually a nice pink color so at least it was a good choice). In the process of painting her lips she also spilled half of the contents of the polish out, which she expertly hid by placing a wet wipe over it. While I was cleaning up this mess she suffered a minor injury while attempting to shove herself down the laundry chute in the upstairs bathroom.

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts, they are hilarious! Finding humor in life makes things so much more bearable. :)

    ReplyDelete