Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Less is More


Lola has turned into a fine connoisseur of beverages. She loves it all milk (especially milk), strawberry lemonade, v8, and on and on. Since I've been feeling a bit nauseous of late I've been chugging Canada Dry Ginger Ale. Which of course she also loves now. At dinner I had poured myself some and Lola went and got her self a little juice glass and requested some "juice." I am not a big fan of loading my kids up on sugar so I just poured a bit into her glass. She looked down at the amount I poured for her and said "you have to be kidding me!"

3 comments:

  1. LOL! she might have learned that that from us!

    -Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where she learned that phrase neither Jon or I say that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that!

    -Brooke

    ReplyDelete