Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Target's Half Off Event

Yesterday I went to Target with the kids. I had Ryder strapped in the front child seat and Lola was hanging out in the actual cart. I went past the kid's clothing sections and got suckered in to all the sales going on. Since all the summer clothes were fabulously reduced I thought I would get Lola some clothes for next year. I had picked out a couple of shirts and placed them in the cart and went back to the racks looking for clothes. When I turned around I found Lola completely bottom half naked--she took off her shoes, her skirt, and her panties in order to try on her new shirts. That's right bottom-half naked to try on shirts. The logic defies me. I'm not going to lie I was a bit horrified and Lola was super mad (translation she had a crying fit) that I would have the audacity to put her clothes back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment